I'm Taken!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

We are Husband n Wife

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT U!

huhuu...sbnarnya tatau la knpe..bgun2 jek td0 pgi tadi, aku mmg nk google this p0em..uhuu...n ini lah hasilnya...

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all
~10 Things I hate About You

~adakah aku ngah m'ngalami sakit hati yg xley aku gmbarkan mcm mne, n aku sndri p0m tatau ape msalah sbnrnye...huhhh..but rase mcm nk marah jek!! cmn0 neh???

2 comments:

eNahLatif said...

yoooo!!!!!!wassup dude...hahaha

Fieza Dennise said...

y0y0..n0thing 2 say..hahaha